All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.

1.09.2005

"Forgive me for I did not know
for I was just a boy
you were so much more
and any god could ever plan
more than a woman or a man
now I understand
how much I took from you
and everything starts breakin' down
you take the pieces off the ground
show this wicked town something beautiful and new

you think that luck has left you there
well, maybe there's nothing
up in the sky but air
and there's no mystical desire
no cosmic lover, preassigned
there's nothing you can find
that cannot be found
cause with all the changes you've been through,
it seems the stranger's always you,
alone again in some new, wicked little town

and when you've got no other choice
you know you can follow my voice
through the dark turns and the noise of this
wicked little town
little wicked... little town
goodbye wicked, little town" ("Wicked Little Town" from Hedwig and the Angry Inch)
I know it's rather cliche to write lyrics in my blog... but it fits so perfectly...

No comments: