All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.

8.08.2006





I just realized I haven't posted here in a while... I mean I link to here as if it were my personal website that divulges all of my secrets and such... Well forget that


I don't know when I last wrote here ...

I'm currently sitting on my bed in my house in Berkeley where I am going to college. I dyed my hair last weekend.
I still play dungeons and dragons though I do not know if that was ever mentioned here.

I wish to draw more comic-y goodness however, I fail to find any interesting things to write about.

I'm pretty much broke even though I have labored all summer.

I work for residential computing and I am a slave to my computer. Huzzah.

Jesus christ my roommate just felt up my ass... he's going to wake up a sad sad man. I'm glad I put his iPod in Korean! Though I suppose I was asking for it since I felt up his. :P

Good thing he's not sexy. I have better standards... I don't have a boy-toy... I wonder how this lonely thing will go...

My toes are cold and so is my nose
I've become a facebook whore... damn... now I'm emo


NOW FOR 4CHAN.ORG PICS!
GO TO 4CHAN!!!!

HAHA YOU HAVE SEALED YOUR FATE!!!

No comments: