All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.
2.15.2008
I feel sad...
I guess it's finally gotten to me...
Oh well. Means more ... AAAAAAAAAUGH THE DINOSAURS ARE ATTACKING FROM THE PAST!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I never understood why people say "Don't be sad." How many people voluntarily choose sadness over happiness? What a silly and pointless thing to say.
With that said, I won't say that, but I will say that I'm sorry that you're feeling sad... I can definitely relate.
Hopefully you're having fun rocking it away right now :). As much that has happened between us, I hope you know that you still can trust me and ask me for help - it's no burden - and no... these aren't empty words.
But uhm... yeah... I best end this before it devolves into a long, pointless thing to read (not to mention, stop make it looking like I'm antisocial in my own room).
1 comment:
I never understood why people say "Don't be sad." How many people voluntarily choose sadness over happiness? What a silly and pointless thing to say.
With that said, I won't say that, but I will say that I'm sorry that you're feeling sad... I can definitely relate.
Hopefully you're having fun rocking it away right now :). As much that has happened between us, I hope you know that you still can trust me and ask me for help - it's no burden - and no... these aren't empty words.
But uhm... yeah... I best end this before it devolves into a long, pointless thing to read (not to mention, stop make it looking like I'm antisocial in my own room).
ROCK ON ROCK ACTION.
Post a Comment