All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.

8.31.2003

Alas! my internet connection is being a bitch...

The first week of school was a pain in the ass. I had to wake up early almost everyday and I don't even have a first block. I had/have a shit load of homework and yet... I am so glad to be back. There's nothing like school to destroy boredom and make you go outside and see people you hate. Well it's something to do... I enjoy my calculus class so far! I am so happy I could cry. I feel smarter already.

I still need to get this laptop squared away... and clean my room... it's starting to piss me off. The laptop just needs some shit taken off of it and then i can put my little camera on it and also a tablet! I've wanted one on this stupid piece of shit for a long long time!

I still need to find who I'm gonna hang with at lunch... Maybe I'll just sit and be alone with my random thoughts... OR I'll go sit in Ms. Struhl's room and check my homework. Now that sounds somewhat boring...

I need a new pet. Mine all died a while ago... AND I NEED TO FIX MY FUCKING INTERNET CONNECTION!!!

I also need to work on Ms. Elkhouri's new room... She needs a lot to be fixed and painted.... *sigh*

Everyone must call Chris Swartzell this name -> NORMAN! just cause I say so.

"The medication's wearing off
Gonna hurt not a little, a lot"-EELs

WORD OF THE DAY: convulses

Look! it's an actual blog entry! probably one of the only ones that will ever be on here!

No comments: