UNtunasandwich: HA HA HA!!!
Auto response from Zero Ben18: I am currently away from the computer.
UNtunasandwich: sure you are
UNtunasandwich: i think you're lying
UNtunasandwich: i'm going to leave you a bunch of silly messages
UNtunasandwich: BRING ME MY GROG!
UNtunasandwich: I LIKES A FROG IN ME GROG!
UNtunasandwich: YOU CAN FIND THE FROG AND THE GROG IN THE BOG!
UNtunasandwich: THERE YOU WILL FIND AN UGLY MOG!
UNtunasandwich: THE MOG WILL SAY...
UNtunasandwich: BRING ME THE BIG COG!
UNtunasandwich: SO YOU GO AND IND THE BIG COG IN THE BOG
UNtunasandwich: AND SO THE MOG GIVE YOU GROG... BUT YOU HAVE TO GO CATCH THE FROG
UNtunasandwich: IT HIDES IN THE FOG WITH THE POG
UNtunasandwich: THE POG IS A STUPID BIG CUT OUT CIRCLE SO YOU KNOCK IT OVER AND SMASH THE FROG
UNtunasandwich: THE FROG CRIES AAAUUUGG!
UNtunasandwich: AND YOU BRING ME THE FROG AND THE GROG FROM OUT OF THE FOG
UNtunasandwich: AND I SAY... I DO NOT LIKE THIS GROG....
UNtunasandwich: BRING ME THE LOG THAT MADE THE GROG
UNtunasandwich: wake up ben....
UNtunasandwich: i love you!
UNtunasandwich: bring me grog
UNtunasandwich: but don't forget the frog
UNtunasandwich: tis a pretty day... you should go outside an play... you can dance and frolic with an alcoholic....you can sit and stay in the hay.... or you know... dance
UNtunasandwich: hmm...
UNtunasandwich: squirrels like nuts... do you like nuts?
UNtunasandwich: Zero Ben18: Depends on the game
UNtunasandwich: the game of nuts?
UNtunasandwich: Zero Ben18: yeah why not
UNtunasandwich: ben ... you even suck when i put words into your mouth
UNtunasandwich: Zero Ben18: I need more RAM..
UNtunasandwich: you need more ram eh?
UNtunasandwich: i'll bring you some sheep...
UNtunasandwich: Zero Ben18: Get a computer geek to do it
UNtunasandwich: but i don't think geeks like animals very much... muchless sheep
UNtunasandwich: Zero Ben18: you need Norton Systemworks to do it though
UNtunasandwich: oh i see
UNtunasandwich: Zero Ben18: Cream Soda
UNtunasandwich: yes...
UNtunasandwich: Zero Ben18: King Crab is good stuff
UNtunasandwich: porn is better
UNtunasandwich: Zero Ben18: I forget to tell you that i am highly pornographic
UNtunasandwich: no... you're not sexy
UNtunasandwich: Zero Ben18: Probably
All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment