I am a female and I masturbate about once a week but I'm worried because I can fit both my hands into my vagina. Is this normal? (age 12)
I don't think that's a healthy practice at your age. Most girls masturbate by focusing on their external genitalia and only stimulate the vagina a little (with something small, like a candle or two fingers) to add to the experience. Stretching your vagina out regularly with two hands is apt to make adjustment to intercourse more difficult when that time comes.
That girl can fit both hands in her vagina and I'm worried because I can only fit 3 fingers. Is this normal? Plus, where can I get a dildo? (age 14)
Three fingers is a lot. It's better to try to use fewer instead of more. Dildos aren't age restricted but most places don't sell to young people. You might ask a friend's older sister.
CAN YOU GIVE ME A LIST OF OBJECTS AROUND THE HOUSE TO MASTURBATE WITH? LATELY I'M HORNY ALL THE TIME AND CAN'T SEEM TO PLEASURE MYSELF ENOUGH. (age 15)
Some objects popular among girls your age: Markers, candles, brush handles, toothbrush handles, doll parts, and if you feel like a snack afterward, carrots, cucumbers, and bananas.
scary highlights..
All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.
1 comment:
baseball bats and mop handles.
Post a Comment