skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Utter Drivel
All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.
9.29.2003
Breaking News - Top StorySosa
I would just like to say "what the fuck?"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Links
I work here!
Yes, I'm on Facebook (Good luck finding me!)
Old Comic started here at the bottomr
Blog Archive
►
2008
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
2007
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2006
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2005
(40)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2004
(258)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(33)
►
August
(54)
►
July
(34)
►
June
(41)
►
May
(24)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(11)
▼
2003
(144)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(33)
►
October
(35)
▼
September
(38)
so today i took the extra credit test for calculus...
Badger Badger Badger I don't know.
I'm sorry Justin... your middle name is Duane... *...
Breaking News - Top StorySosa I would just like t...
xSuicidalBobx (4:44:47 PM): *molests your paper* ...
Emotional Void Inoo is now sporting the color ORAN...
Elizabeth it's crazy man
gremlin555's Xanga Site jeez is carlie a dork
OH MY GOD I GOT UP TOO EARLY AND I COULD NOT SLE...
gonna go see the pretty fishies at the aquarium......
well i went walkin out yesterday a man was carryin...
about 2 weeks till birthday...i'm feeling old... ...
ah... tis thursday today was the history test... ...
Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instan...
*sigh* 0110100101100110001000000111100101101111011...
right now i'm fairly tired and rather hungry... th...
this is "Big Ben"'s weblog... he seems to make ref...
19 days till i'm 16... i'm getting scared cause i'...
and so it begins... my new hobbyI MUST HAVE TANG! ...
I want to cry.
Hello. No one reads this so it's a hello to myself...
so it's sunday now... who wears short shorts? I a...
i eat fiiish (8:55:26 PM): i was going to be a cra...
CaNs Cam watch out... for there are nerds... go b...
AH... Saturday... one of the most lovely days of t...
I Fight Moss (5:27:08 PM): im going to get booted ...
So, it's Friday! WHOO! I HAVE NO LIFE SO I'M GOING...
Inoo (11:33:29 PM): Heya. UNtunasandwich (11:33:34...
So, today is very very hot... I wonder who "Norm...
Psychosexual Development: "As the boy has noticed ...
So, It's 11:44 AM and I was awake until about 4 in...
RAAR!! LEMMINGS! so yeah... i'm tired and i don't...
BIrthday is now: 37 days away current cds: Fever t...
Modern Romance Don't, hold on Go, get strong well ...
I saw Kaji today... he now owes me 7 dollars... if...
"My Pretty STory" DEAR MR. EEEK HAPPY BIRTHDAY S...
YAY! i'm getting better in paint :D maybe i'll ...
Cameron claims Chris was looking at my butt... Chr...
►
August
(20)
Llamas
God, I love llamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment