All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.

9.27.2003



OH MY GOD I GOT UP TOO EARLY AND I COULD NOT SLEEP AT ALL LAST NIGHT

now my head hurts like fuck since i tried to sleep in the car on my way home from the aquarium.... the tuna were large and i hate my dad's bad jokes... we ate over-priced food... yum ... it was crowded and i wanted to sleep... i also kept thinking about other places i would have rather been... like in bed... or with cameron... or beating ben's ass at scrabble... now that would be fun...

ah well it was alright... at least my head doesn't hurt as bad as a hangover

KeiJuice (8:49:26 PM): what if a genie only gave you herpes
i love justin.

perhaps it's time for dinner... maybe i'll make me some noodles.... mmm.... noodles i like noodles

look! now i'm rambling ...

well letsee how many days till my birthday maybe 11-12 days?

i'm procrastinating :D

No comments: