Inoo (11:33:29 PM): Heya.
UNtunasandwich (11:33:34 PM): hi
Inoo (11:34:14 PM): I'd ask "What's up", but I haven't gotten an actual answer from anyone in a long while, so I shan't.
UNtunasandwich (11:34:36 PM): ah... okay
UNtunasandwich (11:34:38 PM): so, how are you?
Inoo (11:34:43 PM): Extremely bored.
UNtunasandwich (11:34:49 PM): aww
Inoo (11:35:11 PM): And frustrated 'cause I don't know what to do with my weblog.
Inoo (11:35:13 PM): And my hair.
UNtunasandwich (11:35:18 PM): ah...
Inoo (11:35:23 PM): Mainly my hair.
Inoo (11:35:32 PM): But that would make me sound like a girl so I said weblog first.
UNtunasandwich (11:35:41 PM): ha ha ha
UNtunasandwich (11:36:24 PM): "at least you're not going to a salon" -cameron
Inoo (11:36:40 PM): I would like to.
Inoo (11:36:44 PM): But no, I'm not.
UNtunasandwich (11:36:51 PM): uh huh...
and he says he's not gay
this is all coming from the boy that broke both of his feet jumping off of a two story rise... because he was in a hurry
Inoo (11:45:58 PM): Yeah, sure. I don't have anywhere to go until my feet heal anyway.
Inoo (11:46:13 PM): Thus the increase in my uptime. (NO INNUENDO)
All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment