Modern Romance
Don't, hold on
Go, get strong
well don't you know?
There is no modern romance
time, time is gone
it stops, stops who it wants
well I was wrong
it never lasts
and there is no
this is no
modern romance
and time, time is gone
it never lasts
stops who it wants
well i was wrong
it never lasts
this is no
there is no
modern romance
there is no modern romance
this is no modern romance
there is no....
baby I'm afraid
of a lot of things
but I ain't scared of
lovin' you
and baby I know you're afraid of a lot of things
but don't be scared of love
cause people will say all kinds of things
that don't mean, a damn to me
cause all I see is what's in front of me
and that's you
well I've been drivin' all over the place
I've taken hits time just don't race
and baby I can see you've been fucked with too
but that don't mean your lovin' days are through
cause people will say all kinds of things
that don't mean, a damn to me
cause all I see is what's in front of me
that's you
well I may be just a fool
but I know you're just as cool
and cool kids
they belong together
I know no one reads this... so I'm feeling lost as hell inside.... ooh and I dislike my father very much
All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment