Antifidelity (9:14:58 PM): I am learning to palay the Legendary Theme on my guitar. Just don't ask me to play it. EVER.
UNtunasandwich (9:15:06 PM): oooh cool
Antifidelity (9:16:34 PM): In fact, do not ask me to play my guitar until we are like in college.
Antifidelity (9:16:40 PM): Because I suck miserably.
UNtunasandwich (9:16:44 PM): that's only a couple of years
Antifidelity (9:16:56 PM): Well yes, but a couple of years can change a lot of things@
Antifidelity (9:16:57 PM): !
UNtunasandwich (9:17:08 PM): yeah
Antifidelity (9:17:11 PM): Like. You could be a man in high school.
Antifidelity (9:17:15 PM): And in college, you are a woman!
Antifidelity (9:17:20 PM): Think about all the possibilities.
xSuicidalBobx (9:14:39 PM): I'll go ask my mom right now if she has a spare razor I can borrow to shave my ass with?
All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment