All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.

10.26.2003

please allow the anger and the venting to begin

I can't believe the bullshit dad pulls... I swear... he acts as if i am incompetent and he denies ever doing it... he criticizes everything i do and i know he's just trying to help but frankly he's always been an ass about giving help... he acts as if he knows everything and i should do it his way and i just won't do it... does he know why!? IT'S BECAUSE I CAN DO THINGS ON MY OWN NOW! I'M NOT 8 YEARS OLD ANYMORE!! jeez... i can't stand him sometimes...

i'm just angry with him

I no longer have my own little laptop... i'm sad now cause this hinders a lot of what i'm used to doing... at least i could hide from dad when i was on the computer before but now i have to come upstairs to use his or mom's computer and i can't stand having to do that... he just comes up and looks at whatever i'm doing... i especially hate this when i'm writing something for school because i know what will happen if he does see it... the criticizing begins!! my god... i'm very sensitive to that sort of thing...

i finally get fed up with him today and i tell him how i feel and he calls me a little prick... i can understand that he's just trying to help me but i don't need it all the time... i can ask him for help... when he automatically tries to help it hurts cause it's like i can't do anything anyways...

yes dad, it feels like you treat me as if i'm stupid and incompetent... and sometimes i loathe you for that and i cry over it. thank you?

please allow the anger and the venting to end

pants.

No comments: