All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.

10.19.2003

that was a lovely blog justin. and now... i forget what i was doing... maybe i'll eat somethin'.

I love Justin :D

and now today is homework day... i will prolly be busy all day *crieS*

I woke up at 10:44 a new record for me... that's the latest i woke up

Justin (12:34:08 PM): I have a do list
Justin (12:34:09 PM): 1) go eat lunch
2) go get White strips cd
3) go buy a mask from edward at halloween place
4) Lazy
5) homework, if theres time
UNtunasandwich (12:34:18 PM): ha ha ha
Justin (12:34:29 PM): I also bought crack.
UNtunasandwich (12:34:40 PM): ha ha ha
Justin (12:34:51 PM): I pretty sure I can use it during "lazy"
UNtunasandwich (12:34:59 PM): ha ha ha
Justin (12:35:12 PM): I seriously bought some!
UNtunasandwich (12:35:17 PM): ???
UNtunasandwich (12:35:19 PM): WHAT!?
Justin (12:35:22 PM): I bought some crack
UNtunasandwich (12:35:23 PM): DRUGS ARE BAD!
Justin (12:35:32 PM): Yes... very.
Justin (12:35:39 PM): but crack isn't a drug
UNtunasandwich (12:35:46 PM): i see?
Justin (12:35:52 PM): Yes
Justin (12:36:15 PM): Oh wait! I forgot to tell you that I call Mr. Willie Wonka's Pixie sticks- Crack.

and now to complain about my passport. I look like a man on it :P

anyways on friday i got me a new calendar and i saw lost in translation. I liked lost in translation... funny and yet kinda sad... in some ways reminded me of ghost world. ANYWASY i'm happy with my new calendar ... it's got pretty fractals :)

oh yeah... last night i talked to kaji for a bit. he seems to be doin' fine and now i think things are cool between me and him and that's good

one other thing, salim is scaring me. keep him away.

No comments: