All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.

3.18.2004

Do you hate word puzzles like I do? I like them less than I like babies . I've seen word games on other web sites already, but I heard the ones at capncrunch.com are smarmy . So I decided to try the Cybernetic Word Crunch-A-Tizer anyway.


HISSOR! , what a/an flamboyant waste of time! It was so much like rotc homework it wasn't funny. I thought I would be creating a/an slippery adventure, but I sexily just made this itchy paragraph. It was cool the first centillion times I tried it, but now it's getting horny . If they want to have a really cool web site, they should make it easier for visitors to cyber and look at porn .


Hey, wait a second. This isn't what I thought it was going to be. It isn't so vapid . I HAVE NO FEET! this thing tastily twisted my words!

http://www.capncrunch.com/

No comments: