horor story
I once went to sexy party.At fist it was sexy then something went horrobly wrong. when I first went to the party, Easter bunny and Karl Marx were dancing together. Then I joined my 2 best friends, Kasia and Ben we were watching a whore-iffic movie. But suddenly you hear a wHOOO! from the closet under stairs . We went up there and saw Septic tank lying dead on the floor with a penis stuck in her arm .
Everyone was scared out of there socks . everyone rushed down the hairy stairs to get out of the house, but it turns out the moldy door was locked. Then they heard a splat from the bathroom . they went up there and they saw Easter bunny lying dead with a pink horse's teeth in his/her toes .People started shouting things like WHORE! and SPLEEN! . it was pure madness. suddenly some one broke a window and climbed out so did I. right across the street there was a Tokyo Tower some people went and hid in that. and I stayed with Chris the whole time we hid. then Cameron spotted the psyco-crazed dude from scream! he spotted us and came at us with 5445643165 Nuclear warheads .
we didn't know what to do.we started running away and hid in the abandoned dishwasher , and hid behind a thing . I don't think he saw us but suddenly he sexed out at us screaming in a moldy voice saying FALAFEL! . and just missed us with his sword . but we ran ahead of him into dumptruck we found a turpentine on the ground and used it on him as he died he screamed whoa. . and thats the end of that chapter.
All I do things for are shits and giggles. Damn, my life is weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment